Stainless steel tippers and lifters
TAKE CARE OF YOUR EMPLOYEES' BACKS!
We own the Boxlifter brand, which has been designing, building and supplying stainless steel tippers for many years, especially for the food industry. Our lifts are used by major manufacturers and producers as well as by small family businesses on a daily basis, to improve the efficiency and smoothness of the unloading process while protecting the backs of the employees. Boxlifter tippers are compatible with most pallet boxes, insulated containers, barrels, bowls and stuffing trolleys on the market.
Lift loads with your head, not with your back!
The Boxlifter devices are made of high-quality stainless steel and other parts from renowned world-class suppliers. Our designs are strong and stable, yet very ergonomic, which guarantees smooth production processes. Thanks to the mobile base they can be easily transported to any place where unloading is required. They adapt to the workplace and not the other way around. Their main mission is to perform safe unloading by one person in conditions that are safe for the operator. We design tippers according to the special needs of our customers and we make sure that they are suitable for the specific workplace.
- made of stainless steel or acid-resistant steel
- power supply from AC mains or a battery, on request
- convenient operation by one person
- operated with the use of a remote control at a safe distance from the device
- protection on both sides
- resistant to pressure washing IP65
General specifications of mobile tippers:
- made of AISI304 stainless steel
- standard dumping height from 900 to 1500 mm
- mobile base with stabilising feet
- load capacity up to 1200 kg
- 400V mains supply or battery
- smooth regulation of tilt angle (stopping at any time)
- hydraulic lifting system
- discharge tray tapered at the ends