SAFE STORAGE AND DIESEL OIL DISTRIBUTION
- The FuelMaster® Light device is intended for storage and internal distribution of diesel oil. It was designed and manufactured to ensure durability, reliability and little maintenance during use.
- FuelMaster® Light is a perfect solution for companies and private persons, who have vehicles with diesel engines. The device is intended, amongst other things, for transport, courier and construction companies, agricultural producers and logistics departments.
- Owning the FuelMaster® Light device ensures operating costs reduction (fewer invoices for diesel oil) and elimination of the necessity of filling vehicles at petrol stations or bringing diesel oil in jerry cans.
- FuelMaster® Light bunded construction protects against leakages and prevents the oil odour from getting outside the tank.
- The devices have the OFCERT certificate, a positive fire safety opinion and a positive opinion of the Institute of Environmental Protection and an approval of the Technical Supervision Office.
- An electrical self-suction pump (230 V) with a maximum capacity of 70 l/min.
- A digital flow meter with a two-function meter with a possibility of calibration.
- Flow meter features:
- – total of all issued diesel oil in litres,
- – memory up the last five refueling operations,
- – minimum oil level alarm, – measurement of the issued liquid flow rate in litres,
- – level liquid monitoring displayed in litres.
- A lockable casing ensuring the protection of the dispenser and connections.
- A wireless oil-level casing with a display (Watchman Sonic Plus) with an integrated leakage sensor between the walls.
- A maximum level sensor.
- A flexible suction tube with a non-return valve and a mesh filter and – for the 5000-litre tank – with a shut-off ball valve.
- An automatic filler nozzle with a flexible 6-metre-long tube.
- A 16” access hole (in the external wall) – available in the 5000 litre tank.
- A 2” filler neck for filling in the device.
- A 4” inspection cover (in the internal tank).
- An air vent in the internal tank. An earth connection.
- Filter removing water and mechanical impurities.
* FuelMater devices are covered by 5-year warranty for equipment only after the registration of the product. Otherwise device equipment is covered by 2-year warranty. Tightness of the device is covered by 10-year warranty and the warranty on device equipment is 5 years.
The flow values provided are maximum flow values specified by the pump manufacturer. The actual flow is lower and its value depends on the configuration of the suction-distribution system of a given device, the quality of its maintenance, oil parameters and the ambient temperature.
AVAILABLE CAPACITIES AND DIMENSIONS
[ l ]
The product dimensions may vary within the +/- 1% range.
** The end of the code depends on the product equipment.