COMPREHENSIVE OFFER FOR THE STORAGE AND DISTRIBUTION OF DIESEL FUEL
FuelMaster® is a perfect solution for private users and companies using vehicles with diesel engines, e.g. trucks, building machines, forklift trucks, tractors, etc.
FuelMaster® is designed for: shipping companies and couriers, building contractors, agricultural producers, construction service companies, civil and military logistic departments, production facilities, distribution centres and warehouses.
- No need to drive to a petrol station to refuel a machine or deliver fuel in a petrol can.
- Higher quality of diesel oil purchased from a proven supplier.
- Bulk buying fuel means lower price, reduced operating costs and fewer fuel invoices.
- Total control of the volume of fuel the vehicles have been filled up with.
- Simple operation guarantees easy and safe use. Product does not require any special maintenance.
- Tank in tank” construction protects against leakage and escape of the oil odour on the outside of the product.
- Used for the manufacture top quality polyethylene provides resistance to mechanical damage of the product, changing weather conditions and UV radiation.
DOSTĘPNE POJEMNOŚCI I WYMIARY:
Product dimensions may vary within +/- 1%.
* FuelMaster devices are covered by 5-year warranty for equipment only after registration of the product. Otherwise tank equipment is covered by 2-year warranty.
** Code ending may vary depends on product equipment.
|Fuel distributor equipped with an electric pump (230 V), maximum capacity of 70 l/min.*||•||•|
|Fuel distributor equipped with an electric pump (230 V), maximum capacity of 80 or 100 l/min.*||•||•||•||•|
|Digital flow meter with two-function display, calibratable.||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Lockable distributor housing to protect the distributor and connections.||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Wireless current oil level sensor with display (WatchmanSonic Plus) with integrated leakage|
sensor between coats
|Flexible suction pipe with stop valve, strainer and anti-reflux valve.||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Automatic, self-closing nozzle with 6 m flexible hose.||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Lockable 16” inspection lid (in the external tank); for 4000 l inspection lid with dimensions 75x115 cm.||•||•||•|
|2” filling off set||•||•|
|Filling line with 2” camlock coupling, ball valve and SpillStop - overfill protective system.||•||•||•||•|
|Tight lid on the internal tank (4” diameter); for 4000 l 8” lid.||•||•||•||•||•|
|Vent in the internal tank.||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Filter removing water and mechanical impurities||•||•||•||•||•||•|
- Distribution hose up to 12 m.
- Lighting distributor housing.
- Hose reel.
- Metal tank protection
- 12 V or 24 V pump
- Pump switch integrated in the nozzle handle.
- Electrical box.**
FLOW METERS OPTIONS:
Standard with digital meter
- Five-function meter:
- total of all issued diesel oil liters,
- memory up to last five refueling operations,
- minimum oil level alarm,
- measurement of the issued liquid flow rate in litres
- Higher accuracy while indicating the consumed fuel amount (acceptable deviation of +/- 1%).
Tanks with code-protected option for up to 120 users
- Digital flow meter (without the approval of the Central Office of Measures – acceptable variation of +/- 1%).
- Microprocessor control system lets you register the amount of the consumed fuel for each user. A unique PIN code for each user.
- Computer software to create detailed reports on the outgoing fuel. Data can be transferred to a PC via an electronic key or a permanent cable link.
- Electronic user code keys – alternatively to PIN codes.
Option with XTrack multi access device with the following features:
- Registration of fuel quantity delivered to each user or vehicle (built-in database with 1500 positions).
- Identification of users/vehicles with unique code RFID cards.
- Remote and immediate user database update (using GPRS modem) – tank can be in any location.
- Two-level authentication-login (eg. driver/vehicle, manager/employee).
- Location control – due to built-in GPS module.
- The continuous measurement of the amount of fuel and temperature allowing detection of unauthorized consumption of fuel.
- Terminal supports input of kilometer counter readout before starting to fill.