COMPREHENSIVE SOLUTION FOR WASTE OIL STORAGE
- Durability – the tanks are made from top-quality polyethylene. Rigid construction makes them resistant to mechanical damage.
- Safe use – the advanced bunded design provides an excellent protection against leaks.
- Simple installation – does not require any subbase, casing, collector tanks or special connections.
- Warranty – All Titan bunded tanks are covered by a ten-year warranty; the equipment carries a two-year warranty.*
* The warranty applies to the product used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Bunded tank made of polyethylene, UV stabilised.
- Special inlet with a lockable lid holding up to 20 litres with a metal strainer.
- Oil consumption ferrule adapted for a 2’’ Camlock connection (direct connection to a tanker).
- 1,5” female threaded ferrule.
- 2’’ female threaded ferrule with a vent.
- Leak detection sensor.
Product dimensions may vary within +/- 1%.
- Our covers are an economical way to change a standard 205-litre metal drum into an efficient container for collecting specific types of waste.
- Also perfectly suitable for the collection of used car filters.
- Two-part construction – with a removable top part.
- Assembly – the base can be permanently attached to the ground.
- Size – suitable for the standard 205l drums.
- Safety – it is possible to install a lock to prevent unauthorised access.
- Design – available in a variety of colours, the covers can either blend in or stand out from their environment as required.
The exact hues of the colours presented in the flyers may differ, depending on the quality of print.
Product specifications may be slightly modified; to obtain an up-to-date equipment specification, contact the office or the nearest distributor.