Plastics processing machine operator (rotomoulding)
- preparation of the production of plastic containers
- operation of the plastic forming machine - working in a two-person team
- supervision over the plastic forming process, verification of dimensions
- performance of finishing works (cleaning, polishing, etc. of the parts)
- ensuring proper product quality
- cooperation with the warehouse and other departments
- cleaning works at the workplace
- Previous experience with plastic processing, rotomoulding, would be an advantage
- ability to cooperate
manual skills, precision
- reliability and accuracy
- effective organisation of working time
- willingness to commit to the company on a permanent basis
- stable work in a young, dynamic and well-integrated team
- friendly atmosphere in a modern company
- full-time employment contract
- remuneration depending on knowledge, experience and commitment
FACH-PAK is a dynamically developing family company, with its registered office in Słupsk. With several years of experience in supplying and producing functional solutions for warehousing and transport, we have gained the trust of the most demanding customers and a strong position on the Polish and European markets.
Should you be interested in the offered position and meet the requirements, please send your CV with a photo to the company address:
FACH-PAK Sp. z o.o. Sp. k.
ul. Artura Grottgera 16c
or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Please include the following clause:
I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (consolidated text, Dz.U./Journal of Laws / of 2002, no. 101, item. 926)
Our success is our team - join us!